Cancer Expert Search

Cancer ExpertCancer Expert: Search
Enter your question and submit. Use a complete English sentence for better results.
Cancer Expert, © 2012-2013, ctSearch - Context Search Engine.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Hi,

My name is Sam, a blogger from Mumbai. Although the blog is a reflection of my gay thoughts, it has large number of straight audience (men and women) as well.

As you know, there was a series of suicides in US because they had to suffer homophobic abuse. And October 20th is selected as the day to commemorate them.

Homophobia is everywhere; India is no exception. And many Indians must have gone through similar hardships. On this occasion, I'm planning to do a post on how homophobic abuse is a reality for Indians as well. If any of you have been unfortunate to be at the receiving end of this hatred, I request you to mail me your experience.

Also want to ask if we are doing something special on October 20th, it would be great if I could get information on this too.

I'm planning to put this post up by 17th. Do mail me at samurain4u@gmail.com before 16th.

Every information regarding my blog can be accessed from my signature below. Look forward to your reply.

Regards,
Sam

--

The Straight-Friendly Gay Blog
Website | Facebook | Twitter

No comments: