Cancer Expert Search

Cancer ExpertCancer Expert: Search
Enter your question and submit. Use a complete English sentence for better results.
Cancer Expert, © 2012-2013, ctSearch - Context Search Engine.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Music composers accuse Suneel Darshan

Filmmaker Suneel Darshan has been accused by  lyricists and music composers of his forthcoming venture Karle Pyaar Karle, for getting credited in the titles for Lyrics and compositions. Darshan says he is not happy with the accusations and will do whatever is needed.

Needless to say, the lyricists and composers are fuming over copyright issues, since sharing credit also means Suneel Darshan will stake a claim on the royalty amount.

Suneel explained, “I have been an active participant and contributor in writing lyrics and composing and mixing of songs, so why shouldn’t I take the credit? This is an allegation. I have been a strong contributor while the film’s music was being composed. I am not taking anyone’s credit nor have I done anything wrong.”

Suneel Darshan also says, “An agreement has been signed by the artists and he had given them a copy as well. So where all the confusion does arises from? And if they claim that I haven’t given them a copy of agreement then why haven’t they asked me for it. I don’t understand why they all have ganged up against me.”

Thought the artists claim that they have spoken to Film Writers Association, and are planning to take legal action if the matter doesn’t get resolved before the release of the film, on the other hand Suneel Darshan also confirms that he hasn’t received any calls or messages from FWA on the same.

No comments: